Grilling! Games! Goodbye! As the summer begins to wind down we do have one last hurrah to plan for - Labor Day Weekend. In the states and in Canada we celebrate Labor Day, (and Labour Day with a 'u' for our Canadian friends!) the first Monday in September. It was created due to the labor movement and all of the economic and social achievements of workers. Ok, history lesson is over.
For this week's challenge curate a Treasury that represents how we may be spending our last hurrah for the summer. Etsy is promoting this theme by showing how we will spend time outdoors, sipping cocktails and getting back to school. Click here to read the entire Etsy Fins email titled, '3 Day Weekends'
There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
3. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury.
4. Tag the treasury "3 day weekend".
5. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments. Your shop could be chosen as the winner to be featured on our Wednesday Item Treasury Challenge.
6. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
7. Please follow our blog.
8. DUE DATE: Tuesday, August, 30.
9. Saturday Treasury Challenges are the only challenges that get judged.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before. These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. If you deal in vintage it's a great time to promote your vintage goods by making the old new again!