I'm happy to announce that this weeks winning treasury is lacocorouge's Emperio Rustico treasury! Congratulations Jen!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of Stephanie's Emperio Rustico treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
lacocorouge's Fascinator with Orange Jewels and Cream Velvet Leaves
as we make some awesome Halloween treasuries. Think, what goes bump in the night. spooky, creepy crawly, pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls.....all things evil and fun. Happy curating!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "halloween"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday August 10.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.