|Book Garden by Cookstah|
If you haven't added team mates to your circle, this would be a good first step. Log in to Etsy, search for team member shops and click on their Profile. Under their Profile picture you'll see a button that says Add to Circle. This adds their activity to your Activity Feed - lets you see their favorites (as long as they aren't private), shows you when they create a treasury, notifies you when someone adds one of your items to their favorites - just jump in, start adding team members to your circle and start watching your Activity Feed. It kind of feels like stalking ;) but I think of it more like networking.
This week's challenge will use the Activity Feed to populate a treasury - once you've added team mates to your circle, start watching your Activity Feed. When you see a team mate pop into your Activity Feed, go to their shop and pick something to inspire your treasury. Go back to your Activity Feed and watch for another team member for your next item. Do this until you have at least 8 team members in your treasury, then feel free to finish your treasury using your favorites, other shops, etc.
I'm hoping this challenge will get everyone on the team using Circles and Activity Feed. I think Kelly makes a great point that this could be a wonderful tool to better network on our team and find team treasuries. Please contact me if you need any help, have any questions about getting this set up - Activity Feed is going to be a great tool for the team and for YOU!
- Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use your Activity Feed to watch for team members to populate/inspire your treasury.
- Please follow our blog.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #etsyteamtreasury.
- Tag the treasury "activity feed"
- Tag the treasury "circles"
- DUE DATE: I'm going to give a full week for everyone to get this setup, since the holiday will fall next week - your due date is Wednesday, December 29.
- Have fun!
These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before.