|Pocket Journal from nightowlcrafts|
So after the champagne, the party clean up, the football, we all get out our notebooks and start making our lists. To exercise, to organize, to make new projects and set goals for the new year. I love this fresh start we get each year.
This Saturday our theme is Resolutions - Fresh starts, new beginnings, renewal, goal setting, organization, self-reflection, athletics, cooking, redecorating, taking on new DIY projects - taken from the Etsy Merchandising Desk for January.
Saturday theme challenges are based on a central theme or idea. No specific item is featured, but they are more loosely based on an idea. These challenges are judged - the winning shop will have one of their items featured in the Wednesday Item Challenge – however these challenges are open to everyone! If you don't have a shop on Etsy, an item of your choice will be featured in the Wednesday challenge.
- Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - you can use the sidebar on this blog for a list of team shops or search Etsy with the "curationnation" tag. Or click here to use the etsy minis to browse our team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #etsyteamtreasury.
- Tag the treasury "resolutions"
- DUE DATE: Wednesday, December 15.
- Have fun!
These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before.