Thank you Yvonne for picking such a fun theme this week! I enjoyed looking through all the sunny treasuries. Made this dreary weather we've been having here so much better!
I'm happy to announce that this weeks winning treasury for the Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge is Newberry's treasury Sunrise to Sunset! Looking at this treasury makes me feel so warm! Beautiful!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of Julie's Sunrise to Sunset Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
This week we'll be featuring Newberry's Spreader! Think gift guides for weddings, teachers and dad! July 4th (and may I add Canada Day on July 1) is coming up which makes me think of picnics and food! Check out the July Merchandising Report for more great ideas!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "summer"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday June, 22.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.