I'm happy to announce that this weeks Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge winner is CreatureCollars with her wonderful treasury Summertime Simplicity! Congratulations Anna!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of Anna's "Summertime Simplicity" Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
This week we'll be featuring Anna's wonderful Little Crabby Collar! As soon as I saw this listing in her shop I was dreaming about Clam Bakes...I've never actually been to one but I can imagine that they're very fun! This sweet Collar is so fun and festive for the summer season which is upon us and according to the June Merchandising Report "the first day of summer belongs to June" so there you go! Happy curating to all!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "summer"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday June, 8.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.