Here's Julie making a dotted rolling pin!
Here are 9 Fierce Facts about Julie and one line is completely fictional. Get involved by guessing which one of the 10 items listed below is the impostor. Put your comments below to test your sleuthing skills! The fictional statement about Julie will be posted next Tuesday when I feature the next CN Teammie. See below for the false fact about last week's featured teammie, Melinda.
1. I am fiercely shy, I am convinced a person can die from embarrassment so I do improv with an extroverted LA actor... agonizing fun and cheaper than therapy.
2. One part of my business is developing serving pieces for restaurants, green ones particularly seek out Newberry Furniture and Kitchen Accessories, or Newberry FaKA, just trying out a new acronym. Our most popular online item: pizza peel and pizza knife.
3. A documentary was made about building our house (we physically built much of it ourselves and it’s green). It’s called Styrofoam House on YouTube. Basically we built it out of giant Legos later filled with concrete, it’s LEED certified and energy efficient.
4. As a frustrated foodie, I wrote a cookbook about friendship and northern Italian cooking about Stella Cinque, her name means Five Star. She would always say, "Because I am the best!"
5. I thirst for knowledge, so I attend beer school. I didn’t get enough credits to graduate this Spring. I'm going back in the Fall, at least the homework is no burden.
6. In the 80s, I was a pop star, Julie Sparkles and sang in shopping malls with my big hair, shoulder pads and pushed up sleeves. Alas, a one hit wonder.
7. I was an associate producer of a movie two years ago, probably a concession because my house was the movie set, 80 hours of filming, 4 cast members, 40 crew members, plus the making of the movie staff. It was 2 weeks crammed into 5 days.
8. Completely landlocked, I live within one hour from the geographic center of the country, St Louis (at least that's what National Geographic reported). According to the FBI, it’s the most dangerous city in the nation, which makes no sense to me. Someone is lying about my city, when I find out who your are, I’ll cut you.
9. Bill and I won an award for having a sustainable business and we didn’t know green was a thing. We didn’t want to waste wood. We are really tree career counselors, example: storm felled tree, you get up and be a chair, now get to work.
10. I have used power tool for 13 years. Power tools and marriage requires healthy communication. I am still boy crazy for Bill. We started our business and got married the same year. Love is like that, goofy.
*******Last week's false fact about Melinda from Melindamilkshake was this one: #6 Melinda does not study psychology and anthropology. She studies comparative religion and anthropology, the rest of the statement is true. ***