Monday, May 9, 2011
Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge - School's Out!
It's time to start thinking about how you will say, "Congratulations!" to the graduate and "Thank you!" to teachers. From small tokens of appreciation to grand gestures of gratitude, handmade & vintage shopping is a fabulous way to do it.
This Saturday's Treasury theme challenge is taken from Etsy's May Merchandinsing Desk - May Planning. Click here to read the full blog list.
There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.The Rules:
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
3. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury.
4. Tag the treasury "teacher gifts" or "graduation gifts", whichever one is appropriate.
5 Tag the treasury "may trends".
6. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments. Your shop could be chosen as the winner to be featured on our Wednesday Item Treasury Challenge.
7. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
8. Please follow our blog.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday, May 11.
10. Saturday Treasury Challenges are the only challenges that get judged.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before. These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. If you deal in vintage it's a great time to promote your vintage goods by making the old new again!
Posted by Yvonne at 9:40 AM