I am pleased as punch to announce that this weeks Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge winner is EcoPrint with the treasury "the day began with me kissing you..." (love the dot dot dot). Congratulations Steven, Olesya and Irina! (please note that the entire treasury is made up of CN team members including the one that is now missing. Fantastic!)
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of EcoPrint's "the day began with me kissing you..." Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
So this week for the Wednesday Item Challenge we'll be featuring EcoPrint's "enjoy the rain quote print in sky blue and black". We've been experiencing a lot of grey skies and drizzly weather lately here where I live so I was inspired! I'm a huge fan of ran and think this print would brighten up anyone's blustery day! I'm so excited to see what awesome treasuries the team comes up with!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "rain"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday June, 1.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.