Hey everyone, Vanessa, here from BailyBelle Creations, it's time for me to take over the Wednesday posts. I want to thank Lindy for being so fabulous this past month.
Her posts were/are wonderful to read!
Our Saturday Challenge was all about weddings. I have to tell you this was a hard one to decided, the treasuries were all so beautiful. Many of them so soft and luxurious they made me want to go back in time and redo my wedding! I ended up choosing Lindy's treasury Beeeee-autiful Wedding! I love how this treasury is set up. Combining elements with soft and hard features along with pops of red and yellow made a very unique feeling treasury.
|Beeeee-autiful Wedding by CraftedbyLindy|
This week we will feature Lindy's Celebrate Bunting Card. Today is Cinco de Mayo and this card fits right in. Whether you celebrate today or are celebrating something in the near future (birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day...etc) this card will help to inspire some awesome treasuries!
|Celebrate Bunting Card by CraftedbyLindy|
Have fun everyone!!
Can't wait to see what you curate!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteam"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
- If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
- Include the featured item Celebrate Bunting Card in the first three rows of your treasury.
- DUE DATE: Wednesday May, 11.
- Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.