Hi ya! I'm filling in for Lindy this week and my new computer...oh how I adore you, but today you did not adore me back. Sorry for the tardy post, my fingers are still learning their way around
my new techie machine.
I may not know who da man is, but I do know who da chic is! The winner for 'Who Da Man' Saturday Treasury Challenge is Jessica from jessicatorres!
As Father's Day is quickly approaching, here's to all men who are honored to be called dad, pops, daddy, papa, father, or King Tut. Men, we love ya!
This weeks winning treasury for the Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge is Black and White Finds for Dad by Jessica
It had such a fab-o mix of items from candy mustaches to motorcycle keychains to fine art photography! Fantastic job Jessica.
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of Jessica's Black and White Finds Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
This week we'll be featuring 's most beautiful hydrangea. The inspiration to choose this piece to feature came straight from Etsy's May Merchandising Desk post: Gardening. Click here for a direct link to pop this item in your Treasury: Click here for a direct link to pop this item into your Treasury!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
- Tag the treasury "gardening"
- If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
- Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
- DUE DATE: Wednesday May, 25.
- Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.