No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not come back at all
Hip Hip Hooray for Graduation Day and a huge thank you to the thousands of teachers who get us there!
This weeks winning treasury for the Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge is "Love~!" by 1022SeaShellAve! Congratulations! Such a beautiful and thoughtful treasury and may I add, A+ for it being 94% CN teammies! Oh look at me laying some math knowledge down! Hahahaha! (disclaimer: my percentage could very well be wrong....I have a fine arts degree after all! Math is not my strong suit!)
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of 1022SeaShellAve's "Love~!" Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop! Click here to be taken to the actual treasury.
This week we'll be featuring 1022SeaShellAve's beautiful Conch shell (301). The inspiration to choose this piece to feature came straight from today's Etsy trending tags, "dreamy", "fun", "romantic", "summer", "outdoors".....
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteam"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
- If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
- Include the featured item Conch Shell (301) in the first three rows of your treasury.
- DUE DATE: Wednesday May, 18.
- Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.