This weeks Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge winning treasury is "The Color of Santa's Suit" by ShawnaCameron! Congratulations Shawna!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of Shawna's The Color of Santa's Suit treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
4 items under 10 dollars
4 items between 10 - 50 dollars
4 items between 50 - 100 dollars
4 items over 100 dollars
Wahaha (that's my evil laugh). The challenge is on. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Regular rules below,
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "gift guide"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday July, 27.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.