This weeks Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge winning treasury is "Mathematics, Old school style" by sacredsuds! Congratulations Andrea!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of sacredsuds, Mathematics, Old school style treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop!
sacredsuds, Celtic Master of Crafts, Mechanic's scrub. Tour de France is going strong right now with it's final stage wrapping up on July 24 in Paris. Let's show some love for the sport of cycling! If that doesn't get your gears turning though (groan) check out the July Merchandise Desk Report for more great ideas!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
1. Please follow our blog.
2. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
4. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
5. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
6. Tag the treasury "july trends"
7. If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
8. Include the featured item in the first three rows of your treasury.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday July, 13.
10. Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.