Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Treasury Challenge 1 Winner

The winner of the first treasury challenge was EllaBelleBoutique with her Love is Eternal Treasury.
46 people voted on the treasury challenge.
The Prize
"She is so fantastic and is going to offer a prize- adspace on her awesome blog. and an ad on this blog- your etsy mini or a button you have. Maybe we will also make a prize badge you can put on your listings- I am a Treasury Master. yes I like that. I thought I should also throw in a print from my etsy shop- any in stock print to the winner." (I sound strange when I quote myself...)
Congratulations!

Also a few rule updates with the challenges
Tag them cnchallenge
We will post 2 challenges a week- Wednesday and Saturday
Use at least 8 Curation Nation members. You can find links to our shops on this blog.

I am so astonished at the quality of treasuries that people make. Not only do I discover so many things I want to buy but I realize that some people are really good at making collections. I bet they would also be good at decorating my house, but that is a separate topic.

2 comments: