I still need new art for the kitchen. So I decided this week's item challenge should feature something I have been thinking about buying: a beautiful print from Raceytay's etsy shop. I need an 8 by 10 and a coordinating print.
maybe your treasury could have a coordinating print.
Wednesday Treasury Challenges feature an item and Saturday challenges feature a theme. Theses challenges help you get better at making treasuries. After we narrow it down, we open voting to everyone. The Prize? You get advertising on our little curation nation blog!
Wednesday Challenge Item:
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Use at least 8 Curation Nation members. The list is on the right of this blog so you can click over and have a look around. They can be in any slot on the treasury.
- Include the Blueberry High Key photograph in the first three rows of the treasury.
- Follow our blog (please).
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of your treasury.
- Link back to this post. This helps others find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here with a link to your treasury.
- Please make a treasury in Treasury East.
- Tag the treasury "curation nation".
- Tag the treasury "CNCHALLENGE".
- Tag the treasury "janae's kitchen" if you want- I guess that isn't mandatory.
Item Sold Out? Pick another item from the shop and mention that in your comment on this blog.
I let the person who made the item pick the winner for these unique item challenges.