Treasury Challenge: The challenge is to use an item or theme to make a treasury. Wednesday Challenges feature an item and Saturday challenges feature a theme. The challenge helps you get better at making treasuries. After we narrow it down we open voting to everyone. The Prize? You get advertising on our little curation nation blog!
WEDNESDAYS CHALLENGE ITEM
Hexagon Necklace in Vintage Fabric and Shiny Silver
BySaraLynn tweeted me the link to this fantastic necklace for a treasury challenge. I love all her fabric necklaces and I haven't made a treasury with this item so I am ready to try it.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
- Use at least 8 Curation Nation members. The list is on the right of this blog so you can click over and have a look around. They can be in any slot on the treasury.
- Include the Hexagon Necklace with Vintage fabric anywhere in the treasury.
- Follow our blog (please)
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of your treasury.
- Link back to this post. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here with the link to your treasury.
- Please make a treasury in Treasury East.
- Tag the treasury "curation nation"
- Tag the treasury "CNCHALLENGE"
If a friend refers you- please mention who in your entry- then they will also get the prize. Curation Nation Members- try to include your teammates? Not a team member? You can still win. I hope everyone I know enters. Several times. and I hope that the treasuries make the front page. Just a tip: Don't include yourself. You won't win. Follow the guidelines Etsy sets out for making treasuries.
You have until next wednesday and good luck!
Voting for winners will be up later today