Encarta says the definintion for safari is: "a journey across a stretch of land, especially in Africa, for the purpose of hunting or observing wild animals" This Saturday's Treasury theme challenge is taken from Etsy's January Merchandising Desk - Safari. Specifically Etsy promoted these ideas: animal prints, expedition gear, exotic colors, neutral canvas.
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Please follow our blog.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
4. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
5. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
6. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #etsyteamtreasury.
7. Tag the treasury "safari"
8. DUE DATE: Wednesday, February 9.
These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before.