Here are 9 Fierce Facts about Lindy and one line is completely fictional. Get involved by guessing which one of the 10 items listed below is the impostor. Put your comments below and Lindy may be around on Twitter so you can poke at her for some hints! The fictional statement about Lindy will be posted next Tuesday when I feature the next CN Teammie.
1. I always sneeze in threes.
2. I was named after a doll.
3. I don't have pierced ears.
4. I've worn glasses since I was 7.
5. I was born and raised in Calgary Alberta.
6. I'm lactose Intolerant.
7. I hate flying.
8. I'm never without chapstick just ask my husband.
9. I've been to Disneyland, Mexico and Las Vegas 4 times each.
10. I spent a month in Paris for an Art History course.
*******Last week's false fact about Toni from RCTees was this one: #6 is not true.... Actually it's a half truth. Toni did meet Dr. Phil but he's not scary at all. He is one of the nicest "famous" people Toni has ever met. He autographed a birthday card for Toni's 86 year old mother-in-law. Dr. Phil was so excited because his mother was the same age.