Thursday, February 24, 2011

Teammie Treasury Thursday - Amy of CayennePeppyBags

Hey y'all! I'm back again for a new edition of Teammie Treasury Thursday. I was sick last week with a stomach flu so I had to push them all back a week, but I'm excited to be here with this gorgeous lady's biography! This week I am featuring Amy Jo of CayennePeppyBags. For sure this has been the most fun treasury I've done in a few months. She is just so spunky and fun that I tried to capture that as much as I could.

This week I was inspired by her Aloha Handbag!  How cute is this picture! I love the shoes by the way.


Click Here to see her treasury in real time. Please make sure to click, comment and share this in support of your fabulous teammates!


XOXO
Jess

4 comments:

  1. Amy's bags are beautiful and fun to use in our treasuries too!!
    Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Amy's bags are so neat. I love the pictures too. They really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess, this one is stellar!!!! Isn't Amy just the cutest thing EV-UH? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete