Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome, New Members! (Pt 3)

Hi, friends! This is the final installment of our welcome for the "new years" new members. You can find the first two posts here and here. These are the members that we added at the beginning of this bright, new year, and we are so happy to have them! Personally, I've felt a lot more connected with my lovely team members in the last few months, and I definitely give our wonderful leaders credit for that. I hope that our new members feel the same sense of warmth and community!

And without further delay, here are our last two wonderful new members. Let's once again welcome them with a big ole hug! *squeeeeeze*



Thanks so much to all you veteran teammies for making these awesome new members feel welcome. We've got some great new additions to our team! I guess I will see you all again the next time we add a new group <3

-Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment