Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Talkin' Tuesday!

Here are 9 Fierce Facts about Toni and one line is completely fictional.  Get involved by guessing which one of the 10 items listed below is the impostor. Put your comments below and Toni may be around on Twitter so you can poke at her for some hints!  The fictional statement about Toni will be posted next Tuesday when I feature the next CN Teammie.

1. My “real job” is teaching elementary school Physical Education…but really “they” are the ones teaching me….EVERYDAY! 
2. The most challenging yet rewarding job I’ve ever had is being a mom to my two boys.

3. I love animals more that I like most people.

4. I learned to water skiing when I was four years old.

5. I am a very shy person.

6. I met Dr. Phil and he was scary!

7. Hung out with Alice Cooper at the Bob Hope Classic last year. He is the nicest person AND a great golfer!!

8. I have a tattoo.

9. I LOVE the beach.

10. I’m afraid of the water.

*******Last week's false fact about Som from somsstudiosupplies was this one: #10: "For my honeymoon, my husband took me on a grand tour of Europe. "

18 comments:

  1. Myyyyyyyy gosh! It's one beautiful teammie after another around here! If ya weren't married Toni, I'd ask ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riiiiiight Yvonne?
    We should create a tag line for our team name, "Curation Nation: Etsy Beautification"
    Just a thought!

    I'll be back for some guesses about miss Toni. I'm gonna go do some detective work first...muhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummmm, If you are afraid of the water I can't see you waterskiing when you were four. So I think one of those is not true. I think it would be physically hard for a 4 year old to waterski so I'm going with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute you 2 are!!!

    I'm guessing 10, you can't have a lab and be afraid of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting 10! I love the picture, Toni! Looks like a really fun place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, you can't be afraid of the water & love the beach, can you??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww you guys are so sweet and too much fun!!

    Some really good guesses teammies, I'm not telling who is wrong or who is right....yet.

    ♥toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to say 8 or 10 sooooo I'll go with 8. It's just too short. If you really had a tatoo I'd think you would tell us where. I also love the beach but hate the water so I'll say 10 is true. Okay enough with my novel! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo I know, I KNOW!!! But I won't spoil it,

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have to vote on 10!! I love talkin' Tuesday and learning more about my teammates!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going with #4. That does seem awfully young to learn to water ski.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok....after some heavy duty detective work. I believe that the false fact about you is #5!!

    I've never in my life met a P.E. teacher that was shy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not think Tonis is shy! Nope, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my this has been fun!!

    Love reading how you rationalize your answers.

    Just wanted to throw this out there....no one has guessed correctly.....yet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm going to say number 5 too... you just don't look like a shy person to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noooooo one has guessed right?

    Hmmm...I will focus on the ones that haven't been guessed so far:

    #1-I know is true

    #2-Being a mom ISN'T challenging? ;)

    #3-I know is true, because we are twins in this area.

    #6-You met Dr. Phil & he WASN'T scary?(hard to believe)

    #7-Alice Cooper is a d-bag & a horrible golfer?

    #9-I KNOW you love the beach cause you want to visit me in Florida.

    ReplyDelete