Here are 9 Fierce Facts about Toni and one line is completely fictional. Get involved by guessing which one of the 10 items listed below is the impostor. Put your comments below and Toni may be around on Twitter so you can poke at her for some hints! The fictional statement about Toni will be posted next Tuesday when I feature the next CN Teammie.
1. My “real job” is teaching elementary school Physical Education…but really “they” are the ones teaching me….EVERYDAY!
2. The most challenging yet rewarding job I’ve ever had is being a mom to my two boys.
3. I love animals more that I like most people.
4. I learned to water skiing when I was four years old.
5. I am a very shy person.
6. I met Dr. Phil and he was scary!
7. Hung out with Alice Cooper at the Bob Hope Classic last year. He is the nicest person AND a great golfer!!
8. I have a tattoo.
9. I LOVE the beach.
10. I’m afraid of the water.
*******Last week's false fact about Som from somsstudiosupplies was this one: #10: "For my honeymoon, my husband took me on a grand tour of Europe. "