Three weeks ago many of us mid-westerners had feet of snow on the ground! Right now outside of my living room window my lawn is itching for me to put my flower beds in and tumble seeds in my garden. Hang on my mid-westerner friends, Spring is on its way!
This Saturday's Treasury theme challenge is taken from Etsy's March Merchandising Desk - Into Spring. Specifically Etsy promoted these ideas: "March brings the spring equinox and a lighter outlook with it. Think in terms of how you can market towards and contribute to seasonal activities like spring cleaning, spring fashion, spring break, spring planting, a fresh outlook, rejuvenation and splashes of light, bright color." If you deal in vintage it's a great time to promote your vintage goods by making the old new again!
There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
3. Tag the treasury "etsyteam".
4. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury.
5. Tag the treasury "Into Spring"
6. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
7. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
8. Please follow our blog.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday, March 9.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before. These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections.