Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Talkin' Tuesday - - Meet Shelley from EvenAndy!
1. I used to be a chemist in a laboratory in California.
2. I love reality television (most of it), especially The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Orange County, and Atlanta.
3. I am a sports fanatic (especially football) and I love the Pittsburgh Steelers.
4. I am married to an Art Director who makes commercials and attended college at a rival school.
5. I have 2 children and we found out the sex ahead of time for one and not the other.
6. My husband wanted to name my oldest son Leo, Cassius, or Bruin and he was vetoed.
7. My mom loved Captain and Tennille and so my middle name is Tennille.
8. I played the flute in my high school marching band.
9. I have a younger sister and an older brother. We call my brother Jude because my mom loved the 'Hey Jude' song by the Beatles.
10. I love dogs but I am terrified of cats (the claws scare me).
Posted by Yvonne at 12:01 AM