Saturday, March 19, 2011
Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge - European Etsians
Curation Nation will be joining Etsy in showcasing European Etsians for this week's Saturday Treasury Challenge. Etsy's Storque blog titled: Globally Yours: Euro Week 2011 runs from March 21 through March 27, 2011. Etsy will be celebrating the European art and artists of Etsy with special home pages full of products from throughout Europe, emails, events, information for doing business globally, and much more. Here's the full article: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/globally-yours-euro-week-2011-12466/
There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members. Include as many European Etsians as you can but you must include at least 1 Curation Nation European Etsian in your treasury. Below you'll find a list of Curation Nation European Etsians.
2. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
3. Tag the treasury "etsyteam".
4. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury.
5. Tag the treasury "etsyeuro" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using #etsyeuro
6. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
7. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
8. Please follow our blog.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday, March 23.
Curation Nation European Etsians:
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before. These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections.
Posted by Yvonne at 10:57 AM