For some of us we have to put snow boots on for a walk in the woods while others can bop around in flip flops. This Saturday's Treasury theme challenge is taken from Etsy's January Merchandising Desk - Woodland Forest Themes. Specifically Etsy promoted these ideas: birds, owls, squirrels, hedgehogs, chipmunks, bunnies, butterflies, feathers, nests, eggs, acorns, leaves, trees, branches, wood grain, and natural colors.
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Please follow our blog.
3. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments.
4. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
5. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
6. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #etsyteamtreasury.
7. Tag the treasury "woodland forest"
8. DUE DATE: Wednesday, January 26.
These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before.