Here are 9 Fierce Facts about Som and one line is completely fictional. Get involved by guessing which one of the 10 items listed below is the imposter. Put your comments below and Som may be around on Twitter so you can poke at her for some hints! The fictional statement about Som will be posted next Tuesday when I feature the next CN Teammie.
1. I love making and wearing jewelry, but my wedding ring and ear studs are pretty much what I wear daily.
2. I am a big supporter of education, science and technology.
3. I was denied my Sales Tax license in India because I refused to bribe the corrupt Municipal Officers.
4. I got my Export license in India, because those Officers did not ask for a bribe. So, now I can sell everywhere else but the country I stay in. Go figure!
5. My alter ego is an Iron Chef! Allez Cuisine!
6. Once I interrogated a maid so intensely, that although no one believed me, she actually returned the pair of heels and the cash she did steal.
7. I was asked to join politics while at college but rejected that in spite of a lot of money and power being offered.
8. I had an arranged marriage and met the guy just 2 days before the wedding.
9. There is an antique dagger from Nepal in my father's family made of solid silver encrusted with jewels, which is never unsheathed. If anyone does take it out, he is supposed to prick his finger and put a bit of blood on the blade, or legend has it that the blood thirsty blade will get its own blood.
10. For my honeymoon, my husband took me on a grand tour of Europe.
*******Last week's false fact about Vanessa from bailybellecreations was this one: When I lived in FL I went sky diving for the first time and loved it!