Saturday, April 16, 2011
Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge - I Want Candy Colors
We want to feature YOU! A reminder: Please use 8 CN members or your Treasury will not get judged. We've had some amazing shops we've wanted to feature as the winner but unfortunately we couldn't because all of the rules were not followed. Ok, the scolding from the teacher is over, get back to recess.
Blue Raspberry! Watermelon! Lemon! Tangerine! Vanilla Cream! Delicious treats for the tummy but this week they'll be 'eye candy'!
This Saturday's Treasury theme challenge is taken from Etsy's Finds email - Mother's Day Shopping Guide. Click here to see Etsy's Spring Coated email.
Psssst...In that email I spotted our very own CN teammies there! Congrats to Brenda from bstudio and Amy from cayennepeppybags!
There is always a photo used to express the theme but this item does not have to be included in your treasury.The Rules:
1. Include at least 8 Curation Nation team members.
2. Tag the treasury "curationnation"
3. Tag the treasury "etsyteam".
4. Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury" - if you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury.
5. Tag the treasury "candy coated spring".
6. Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury - your treasury will not be judged unless you have posted it below in the comments. Your shop could be chosen as the winner to be featured on our Wednesday Item Treasury Challenge.
7. Put a link to this blog post in the comments of the treasury - this helps others find the challenge and enter.
8. Please follow our blog.
9. DUE DATE: Wednesday, April 20.
10. Saturday Treasury Challenges are the only challenges that get judged.
Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all! These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members. Remember to try to include team mates you haven't used before. These challenges are meant to build your treasury making skills, promote the team and make Etsy connections. If you deal in vintage it's a great time to promote your vintage goods by making the old new again!
Posted by Yvonne at 8:27 AM