Hello, hello! Lindy (craftedbylindy) here! I'm excited to announce that I'll be helping Vanessa out with the Wednesday Item Challenges. We'll each be taking a turn on a monthly bases and I'll be here for all of April! Woo hoo! I'm so excited to contribute to this blog and help out this wonderful team!
I had so much fun looking through all the "Da Man" treasuries this week! So many awesome manly finds! Thank you to everyone for participating! I'm happy to say Congratulations to aubepine, this weeks Saturday Theme Treasury Challenge Winner with her One Cool Dude treasury! (doing a happy dance for you!)
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of aubepine's One Cool Dude Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop! Click here to be taken to the actual treasury so you can give it some love.
It was hard to choose an item from this wonderful shop but these Yellow Chalcedony and Seed Pearls Handmade Earrings - Lemon Meringue caught my eye. They're so cheery and bright and I think will fit many categories mentioned in this months Etsy Merchandising Report: April Showers.
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteam"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
- If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
- Include the featured item Yellow Chalcedony and Seed Pearls Handmade Earrings - Lemon Meringue in the first three rows of your treasury.
- DUE DATE: Wednesday April,13.
- Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.