I'm happy to announce that the winning treasury for this week is "It's all about Mom" by LaurenceCollection. Congrats!
This screen shot is a live, clickable version of LaurenceCollection's "It's all about Mom" Treasury. You can click on any of the images above to be taken to each individual shop! Click here to be taken to the actual treasury.
This week we'll be featuring LaurenceCollection's Seafoam, Blue, Lime green and Yellow Clutch which I think will fit nicely into some of the topics mentioned in the April Etsy Merchandise Report such as Easter, Mother's Day, Fashion, Wedding/Prom, and Spring!
You must include at least 8 Curation Nation team members - use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops.
- Please follow our blog.
- Put a link to this blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter.
- Post a comment here on the blog with a link to your treasury.
- Tag the treasury "curationnation"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteam"
- Tag the treasury "etsyteamtreasury"
- If you tweet, tweet your treasury using the hashtag #EtsyTeamTreasury
- Include the featured item Seafoam Blue, Lime Green and Yellow Clutch in the first three rows of your treasury.
- DUE DATE: Wednesday April, 20.
- Have fun!
Wednesday Item Treasury Challenges feature one item from a shop - the item must be included in your treasury. The featured Wednesday item is picked from the winning shop of the Saturday challenge. If the winner doesn't have a shop on Etsy, they will get to pick an item of their choice! Everyone is invited to play - these challenges are open to all. These challenges are also voluntary - never mandatory for team members.